Microcosm has been in the information security industry for nearly 30 years. The company's success is built on our range of software anti-piracy solutions and we are now growing the multi-factor authentication side of our business.
Our current openings are listed below. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic junior developer to join our friendly and knowledgable team in Bristol. Successful applicants will have a key role in maintaining and developing our web applications.
We can offer you the opportunity to work as part of an ambitious team working in a fast moving and technically challenging sector of the software industry.
Applicants should have the following:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, PHP & MySQL.
- A significant exposure to computing and an inherent interest in IT and computing security.
- A good understanding of current web and mobile technologies.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and to take ownership of individual projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience in mobile development is desirable but not essential.